R E P L A C E I N S T R U M E N T P A N E L T A C H O M E T E R
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Instrument panel removed (page 11-2)
Disconnect tachometer cable ( 1 ) from rear of
Remove two nuts (3), lockwashers (4), and
bracket (5) from rear of tachometer (2).
Remove tachometer (2) from front of instru-
Install tachometer (2) in front of instrument
Install bracket (5) on rear of tachometer (2)
and secure with two new lockwashers (4) and
6. Connect tachometer cable (1) to rear of
1. Install instrument panel (page 1 1-2).
3. Check tachometer (see your 10).
2. Start engine (see your 10).
4. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10),
END OF TASK