R E P L A C E S P E E D O M E T ER
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
see your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Disconnect speedometer cable (1) from rear of
speedometer (2) by loosening nut (3).
Remove two nuts (4), Iockwashers (5), and
bracket (6) from rear of speedometer (2).
Remove speedometer (2) from front of instru-
4. Install speedometer (2) in front of instrument
5. Install bracket (6) on rear of speedometer (2)
and secure with two new lockwashers (5) and
6. Connect speedometer cable (1) to rear of
speedometer (2), and tighten nut (3).
1. Road test carrier (page 2-45) to check for
2. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10),
proper installation of speedometer.
END OF TASK
R E M O V E