R E P L A C E M A I N L I G H T S W I T C H
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Battery ground lead disconnected (page 13-2)
Instrument panel removed (page 11-2)
See your -10
Disconnect cable (1) from main light
Remove screw (3), washer (4), and switch
lever (5) from light switch (2).
Remove four screws (6) and light switch (2)
f r o m i n s t r u m e n t p a n e l . -
Place main light switch (2) in rear of
instrument panel. Secure with four screws
Place switch lever (5) on light switch (2).
Secure with washer (4) and screw (3).
Connect cable (1) to rear of light switch (2),
1. Install instrument panel (page 13-2).
4. Check for proper operation of switch.
2. Connect battery ground lead (page 11-2).
5. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF (see your -10).
3. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
END OF TASK
R E M O V E