4. Install gage (1) in front of instrument panel.
Check front of instrument panel to make
sure gage is aligned correctly before
5. Install bracket (2) on rear of gage, and se-
cure with two new lockwashers (3) and
Make sure circuit leads are connected to
correct gages. See wiring diagram (FO-2).
6. Connect circuit leads (5) to rear of gage (1).
1. Install instrument panel (page 11-2).
4. Check fuel gage and battery generator gage
for operation (see your -10).
2. Connect battery ground lead (page 13-2).
5. Start engine to check operation of coolant
3. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
temperature gage (see your 10).
6. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10),
END OF TASK