ENGINE RUNS ROUGH, STALLS, OR DOES NOT PUT OUT FULL POWER
1. Open fuel return hose (1) at quick disconnect (2).
2. Remove half of quick disconnect coupling from fuel return hose.
3. Insert hose into suitable container of at least one gallon (4 liter)
4. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON.
5. Start and run engine at 2200 rpm for one minute (see your -10).
6. Stop engine (see your -10).
7. Did fuel flow at least 2/3 gallon (2.5 liters) per minute?
GO TO BY (PAGE 0017 00-6)
1. Submerge hose in fuel.
2. Start engine and run at 1200 rpm for 30 seconds (see your -10).
3. Stop engine (see your -10).
4. Are air bubbles appearing on the surface of the fuel?
1. Problem is quick disconnect.
2. Remove and completely clean both
supply and return quick disconnects.
3. Install quick disconnects on hoses.
4. Connect hoses to supply and return
lines. Make sure quick disconnects
snap firmly into place.
5. Verify no faults found.