ENGINE RUNS ROUGH, STALLS, OR DOES NOT PUT OUT FULL POWER
1. Install half of quick disconnect on hose.
2. Connect hose to fuel return line. Make sure quick disconnect
snaps firmly into place.
3. Open fuel supply hose (1) at quick disconnect (2).
4. Remove half of quick disconnect coupling from fuel supply hose.
5. Insert hose into suitable container of at least one gallon (4 liter)
6. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON.
7. Run fuel pumps for one minute after fuel flow starts from hose.
8. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF.
9. Did fuel flow at least 114
quarts (1.2 liters) per minute?
GO TO CY (PAGE 0017 00-7)
1. Bleed air from both primary (1) and secondary (2) fuel filters, or
replace both filters (WP 0178 00), if needed.
2. Did fuel flow improve?
GO TO DY (PAGE 0017 00-9)