ENGINE RUNS ROUGH, STALLS, OR DOES NOT PUT OUT FULL POWER
Tools and Special Tools
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0541 00, Item 57)
Wiping rag (WP 0542 00, Item 45)
See your -10
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Center seat and drivers seat raised (see your -10)
Air cleaner element cleaned (WP 0155 00)
Hull bottom access cover removed (WP 0383 00)
Primary and secondary fuel filters serviced
(WP 0178 00)
Power plant rear access panel removed (see your -10)
Top left access grille removed (see your -10)
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON.
2. Place suitable container under primary fuel filter (1).
3. Open drain cock (2) and drain water and sediment from primary
4. Close drain cock (2) when clean fuel comes out.
5. Place a suitable container under secondary fuel filter drain
6. Depress lever (4) and drain fuel from secondary fuel filter (5).
7. Check container for contaminated or improper fuel.
8. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF.
9. Is contaminated or improper fuel being used?
GO TO AY (PAGE 0017 00-2)