ENGINE RUNS ROUGH, STALLS, OR DOES NOT PUT OUT FULL POWER
1. Check fuel pump circuit breakers (1).
2. Is one or both circuit breakers tripped?
1. Service electric fuel pumps
(WP 0148 00) or replace fuel pumps
(WP 0151 00).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Problem was tripped circuit breaker.
2. If circuit breaker continues to trip, troubleshoot electric circuitry
until fault is found.
3. Verify no faults found.
1. Inspect fuel lines on engine between secondary fuel filter and
engine cylinder heads.
2. Inspect fuel lines on engine between right engine cylinder head
and left cylinder head.
3. Inspect fuel lines on engine between engine cylinder head and
4. Are any fuel lines kinked or leaking?
GO TO HY (PAGE 0017 00-11)