ENGINE RUNS ROUGH, STALLS, OR DOES NOT PUT OUT FULL POWER
1. Remove air cleaner element (WP 0152 00).
2. Remove air cleaner hose (WP 0153 00).
3. Inspect air cleaner hose (1), engine intake (2), and air cleaner
cover (3) for signs of obstruction or collapse.
4. Are air cleaner hose, engine intake, and air cleaner cover
1. Remove any obstructions.
2. Replace unserviceable air cleaner
hose or air cleaner cover
(WP 0153 00).
3. Verify no faults found.
1. Install air cleaner hose (WP 0153 00).
2. Engine does not produce full power.
3. Notify your supervisor.
1. Check for air bubbles.
2. Does fuel with no air bubbles come out of return fuel hose?
1. Air leak in suction side of fuel
2. Tighten all connections on valves,
fuel hoses, filter and pump from fuel
tank to fuel pump.
3. Replace damaged hoses and/or
fittings (WP 0172 00).
4. Verify no faults found.
1. Check to see if primary and secondary fuel filter elements has
2. Have primary and secondary fuel filter elements been replaced?
1. Replace primary and secondary fuel
filter elements (WP 0179 00).
2. Verify no faults found.