ENGINE RUNS ROUGH, STALLS, OR DOES NOT PUT OUT FULL POWER
3. Insert hose into metal container (1) with at least 1 gallon (4 liter)
4. Make sure container (1) is making metal-to-metal contact with
carrier floor so there is a good ground.
5. Start engine (see your -10). Run engine at 1200 rpm for 1 minute.
Hold end of fuel return hose in fuel. Have helper assist. Stop
engine (see your -10).
6. Install rear half of quick disconnect on hose.
7. Connect hose to return line. Make sure quick disconnect snaps
firmly in place.
8. Did fuel flow at least 1/2 gallon (2 liter) per minute?
GO TO BY (PAGE 0016 00-5)
Inspect fuel cut off control cable assembly (1) and fuel control
Are fuel cut off control cable assembly and fuel control arm parts
in good condition and working properly?
Adjust/replace fuel cutoff cable
(WP 0193 00).
Verify no faults found.