(5) Using tape as a template, transfer rivet head locations by center punching tape on reinforcement
Upon completion of all drilling, remove any sharp edges and
(6) Using marked locations on reinforcement, drill 0.406-inch diameter clearance hole for rivet heads
(7) Locate, mark, and drill seven 0.125-inch diameter holes in reinforcement as shown in figure 10.
(8) Aline centerline on reinforcement to centerline on right side body and "B" pillar. Using right side
body and "B" pillar as a template, locate and mark screw hole as shown in figure 44.
(9) Aline centerline on reinforcement to centerline on right side body and "B" pillar. Using
reinforcement as a template, drill seven 0.191-inch diameter holes through reinforcement and in right
(10) Drill 0.281-inch diameter hole in reinforcement marked in step (8) as shown in figure 44.
(11) Apply 00206 part 1 activator to right side body and "B" pillar as shown in figure 12.
(12) Apply 00206 part 2 adhesive to mating surface of reinforcement as shown in figure 13.
(13) Install reinforcement to right side body and "B" pillar and secure with seven NAS9301BNS-6-03
(14) Position existing screw and two washers removed in step (2) in reinforcement and right side
body. Secure screw with M45913/4-4CG8Z nut as shown in figure 45.
(15) Drill three 0.191-inch diameter holes through reinforcement and right side body as shown in
(16) Using holes in bottom of reinforcement, install three NAS9301BNS-6-03 rivets through
reinforcement and left side body as shown in figure 45.
f. LEFT TUNNEL REINFORCEMENT ASSEMBLY INSTALLATION.
(1) Remove screw, retainer, and insulation from left side tunnel as shown in figure 19.
(2) Remove rivet on left tunnel as shown in figure 19.
(3) Position 12342723 template to left side tunnel and drill three 0.125-inch diameter holes as shown
(4) Enlarge hole drilled in step (3) to 0.468-inch diameter in left side tunnel as shown in figure 21.
Ensure that release button on the buckle is positioned towards
(5) Position 12342386 reinforcement assembly to left side tunnel and secure with 12341856 washer,
buckle (part of seatbelt assembly 12342377-1), and 12340259-3 bolt as shown in figure 21. Tighten bolt to
35-40 lb-ft (48-54 Nm).
(6) Enlarge two holes drilled in step (3) to 0.191-inch diameter through left side tunnel and
(7) Install two NAS9301BNS-6-03 rivets through holes in left side tunnel and reinforcement