(11) Remove backing material on 12339101 driver's seat adjustment decal and install to left rabbet
(12) Install existing bracket, four 186676 screws and MS27183-10 washers to left side body and "B"
c. LEFT BODY REINFORCEMENT INSTALLATION.
(1) Using 12342731 reinforcement, mark a centerline on exterior side of reinforcement and apply two
layers of PPP-T-60 tape to interior side of reinforcement as shown in figure 8.
(2) Remove screw, two washers, and nut from left side body and "B" pillar as shown in figure 43.
(3) Locate and mark a centerline on left side body and "B" pillar as shown in figure 43.
(4) Aline centerline on reinforcement to centerline on left side body and "B" pillar. Apply pressure to
reinforcement to transfer rivet head locations onto tape as shown in figure 43.
(5) Using tape as a template, transfer rivet head locations by center punching tape on reinforcement
Upon completion of drilling, remove any sharp edges and burrs.
(6) Using marked locations on reinforcement, drill 0.406-inch diameter clearance hole for rivet heads
(7) Locate, mark, and drill seven 0.125-inch diameter holes in reinforcement as shown in figure 10.
(8) Aline centerline on reinforcement to centerline on left side body and "B" pillar. Using left side
body and "B" pillar as a template, locate and mark screw hole as shown in figure 44.
(9) A l i n e c e n t e r l i n e o n r e i n f o r c e m e n t t o c e n t e r l i n e o n l e f t s i d e b o d y a n d " B " p i l l a r . U s i n g
reinforcement as a template, drill seven 0.191-inch diameter holes through reinforcement and in left side
(10) Drill 0.281-inch diameter hole in reinforcement marked in step (8) as shown in figure 44.
(11) Apply 00206 part 1 activator to left side body and "B" pillar as shown in figure 12.
(12) Apply 00206 part 2 adhesive to mating surface of reinforcement as shown in figure 13.
(13) Install reinforcement to left side body and "B" pillar and secure with seven NAS9301BNS-6-03
(14) Position existing screw and two washers removed in step (2) in reinforcement and left side body.
Secure screw with M45913/4-4CG82 nut as shown in figure 45.
(15) Drill three 0.191-inch diameter holes through reinforcement and left side body as shown in
(16) Using holes in bottom of reinforcement, install three NAS9301BNS-6-03 rivets through
reinforcement and left side body as shown in figure 45.
d. RIGHT RABBET REINFORCEMENT INSTALLATION.
It may be necessary to replace weight dimensional data plate, if
damaged during removal.
(1) Mark an outline around weight and dimensional data plate on right rabbet assembly as shown in