OPERATING THE CONVEYOR (continued)
Backing instructions appear on page 2-101.
3. Back vehicle to ammunition stockpile. If ammunition is to be transferred from truck bed, back truck to M992A1 if
Attach ground cable to truck or stockpile. Failure to ground the
M992A1 properly may result in explosion.
4. Attach ground cable (2) to truck or stockpile.
5. Turn override safety switch (4) to ON.
6. Position conveyor switch (1) to IN.
Loader must not place ammunition onto conveyor at faster
rate than it can be removed at inboard end.
7. Place ammunition onto rear end section (3). Projectiles should be placed onto conveyor