OPERATING THE CONVEYOR (continued)
Installing Rear Door Shroud
When operating in bad weather or blackout conditions, have
upper rear door (ballistic shield) closed with small door secured
open and doorway shroud in place.
When positioning door shroud, observe stencil markings on
shroud. Make sure side marked IN faces inside of vehicle.
1. Deploy conveyor (p. 2-150).
2. Close upper rear door (p. 2-140).
3. Position and secure door shroud (1) over doorway using fasteners (2).
4. Fasten shroud flaps around conveyor, conveyor supports, and upper rear door cylinder with pressure-sensitive hook-
and-pile tape (3).
Always remove and stow door shroud before stowing conveyor.
If you do not, damage to shroud may result.
5. Before stowing conveyor, remove and stow door shroud.