OPERATING THE CONVEYOR - Continued
5. Activate hydraulic system
(p 2-129). Partially close
upper rear door as neces-
sary for each conveyor
support cable (5) to reach
its conveyor mounting eye
6. Connect each cable, using
quick-release pin (7).
7. Go to step a below if con-
veyor is positioned above
horizontal. Go to step b if
conveyor is positioned at,
or below, horizontal.
a. If conveyor is posi-
tioned above hori-
1. Raise upper rear door to maximum height.
If conveyor is positioned above horizontal, it must be
lowered manually. This is an operation for four people.
Three people must restrain and lower conveyor slowly
while a fourth person releases conveyor supports. Injury
may result if the following procedure is done without
2. Obtain three assistants to support and lower conveyor.