R E P L A C E A U X I L I A R Y T A N K T O R A D I A T O R T U B E
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your 10
Sealing compound (Item 46, App C)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Power plant grill raised (page 5-2)
1. Remove two clamps (1) and hose (2) from
two adapters (3).
2. Remove two adapters (3) from auxiliary
tank (4) and radiator (5).
3. Apply a thin, even coat of sealing compound
to external threads of two adapters (3).
Install two adapters (3) in auxiliary tank (4)
and radiator (5).
Secure hose (2) to two adapters (3) with two
1. Lower power plant grill (page 5-2).
W A R N I NG
2. Start engine (see your -10). Check for
Wearing loose clothing
around moving parts can
3. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10).
allow personnel to get
caught and cause injury or
4. Close power plant door (see your -10).
d e a t h . T u c k i n l o o se
END OF TASK