R E P L A C E A U X I L I A R Y T A N K D E A E R A T I O N H O S ES
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered and power plant front
access door open (see your -10)
Coolant drained (page 8-3)
See your -10
1. Remove two clamps (1) and two deaeration
3. Secure two hoses (2) to elbows
hoses (2) from two elbows (3).
2. Remove clamp (4) from elbow (5), and clamp
4. Secure two hoses (2) to elbows
(6) from elbow (7).
with clamps (4 and 6).
(5 and 7)
W A R N I N G
1. Fill cooling system (page 8-5).
around moving parts can
2. Start engine (see your -10). Check for leaks.
a l l o w p e r s o n n e l t o g et
caught and cause injury or
3. Stop engine/shutdown (see your -10).
death. Tuck in loose cloth-
4. Close power plant front access door and raise
trim vane (see your -10).
END OF TASK
3. Remove two hoses from carrier.