PROJECTILE RACK OPERATION - Continued
7. If left rack assembly is to be moved, remove two screws (6), two Iockwashers
(7) and two flat washers (8) from angle (9). Remove angle (9) and spacer
8. Attach hoist to trolley.
9. Lower hoisting hook and secure it around lifting rod (11). Pull free end of
chain to take up slack.
Use a 3/4-inch socket wrench to remove bottom rods (12) which connect pro-
jectile rack assembly to floor.
Use hoist to lift rack assembly until rack-mounting socket clears rack-restraint
Before moving rack assembly toward rear of vehicle, make
sure floor will provide a level resting place. If floor is not
level, rack may tip, causing injury or damage.
12. Pull rack assembly toward rear of vehicle until clearance exists for personnel
to move between rack(s) and front wall.
13. Using hoist, lower rack assembly until it rests on floor.