OPERATING THE STACKER - Continued
12. Raise or lower stacker tray by pressing UP or DOWN button; aline stacker
tray with inboard end section of conveyor.
13. Apply stacker foot brake pedal to prevent side-to-side stacker movement.
14. Push/pull projectile onto conveyor inboard end section.
15. Operate conveyor to unload projectiles from vehicle (p 2-158).
To unload quickly, conveyor operation may continue while
next projectile is transferred by stacker.
16. Repeat procedures to unload additional projectiles as required.
Using stacker to Loed Projectiles
1. Turn on hydraulic system (p 2-131).
2. Prepare conveyor for operation
3. Remove quick-release pin (1) secur-
ing restraint bar (2) to stacker vertical
column. Pivot restraint bar down
ward to a position beside canister
compartment. Reinsert quick-release
pin through restraint bar.
To avoid Injury, never operate stacker without chain
guards (3) In place.
4. Unlock projectile rack that is to be loaded (p 2-1 84).
5. Move stacker left or right to horizontally aline stacker tray with conveyor.