OPERATING THE CONVEYOR - Continued
Installing Conveyor and Rear Door Shrouds
When operating under blackout conditions or in bad
weather, conveyor shroud and doorway shroud must be
1. If necessary, install hoops (1) through channels in conveyor shroud (2).
2. Properly place conveyor hoops into conveyor hoop sockets (3).
When positioning door shroud, observe stencil markings
on shroud. Make sure side marked IN faces inside vehi-
3. Position door shroud (4) over doorway. Secure shroud with fasteners (5).
4. Fasten shroud flaps around conveyor, conveyor supports and upper rear door
cylinder using pressure-sensitive hook-and-pile tape (6).
Always remove and stow conveyor shroud, hoops
and door shroud before stowing conveyor.
5. Before stowing conveyor, remove and stow conveyor shroud, hoops and door