R E P L A C E T E N T L I G H T A S S E M B L Y ( M 5 7 7 A 2 O N L Y )
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Battery ground lead disconnected (page 13-2)
R E M O V E
1. Remove connector (1) from utility outlet re-
ceptacle (2) on rear bulkhead.
2. Remove light assembly (3) from tent sup
3. Push in on lamp (4) and turn to the left.
Remove lamp from light assembly. Discard
4. Install new lamp (4) in light assembly (3).
Push in and turn to the right to secure lamp.
5. Hang light assembly (3) on tent supports.
6. Install connector (1) on utility outlet
1. Connect battery ground lead (page 13-2).
3. Check that tent lamps operate properly
2. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
(see your -10).
4. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFT (see your -10).
END OF TASK
12-76 Change 4