N O T E
Switch comes with two nuts and two
washers. When installing new switch,
remove and discard one lockwasher and
one nut before installation.
5. Install buzzer switch (7) in rear bulkhead.
Secure with new gasket (6) and nut (5).
6. Place buzzer (4) on weldnuts on left bulk-
head. Secure with three screws (2) and new
7. Connect circuit 509 lead (1) to buzzer (4) and
buzzer switch (7).
1. Connect battery ground lead (page 13-2).
3. Operate buzzer switch to check that switch
operates properly. Turn MASTER SWITCH
2. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
OFF (me your -10).
END OF TASK