R E P L A C E D O M E B L A C K O U T L I G H T B Y P A S S S W I T C H
( M 5 7 7 A 2 A N D M 1 0 6 8 O N L Y)
I N I T I A L S E T U P
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
see your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
R E M O V E
1. Disconnect circuit 38B lead (1) and circuit
38E lead (2) from rear of bypass switch (3).
2. Remove two screws (4) and switch (3) from
I N S T A LL
3. Place switch (3) on hull bracket. Secure with
two screws (4).
4. Connect circuit 38E lead (2) and circuit 38B
lead (1) to rear of bypass switch (3).
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
3. Turn all switches OFF (see your 10).
2. Operate dome lights and bypass switch to
check that switch operates properly
(see your -10).
END OF TASK