REPAIR BLACKOUT MARKER LIGHT
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
Multimeter (Item 43, App D)
Carrier blocked (see your
Light bulb, as needed
(see your -10)
Loosen two screws (1). Remove door (2) and
gasket (3) from light body (4). Discard
Push in on bulb (5) and turn to the left.
Remove bulb from body (4).
CLEAN, INSPECT, AND REPAIR
3. Check lens in door. Replace blackout marker
door assembly if lens is cracked or chipped.
4. Check bulb. Use multimeter. Replace bad bulb.
5. Check body. Replace blackout marker light if
any part is missing or damaged (page 127).
6. Place bulb (5) in light body (4). Push in on
bulb and turn to the right to secure.
7. Install new gasket (3), door (2), and two
screws (1) on body (4).
1. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your 10).
3. Turn all switches OFF on instrument panel
(see your -10).
2. Turn blackout marker light switch ON to
check that light operates properly
4. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF (see your -10).
(see your 10).
END OF TASK
R E M O V E