REPAIR LEFT/RIGHT STOP LIGHT-TAIL LIGHT
General Mechanics Tool Kit (Item 30, App D)
See your -10
Engine stopped/shutdown (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Loosen six screws ( 1). Remove retainer (2)
from light housing (3).
Remove preformed packing (4) from retainer
(2). Discard packing.
Push in on two small bulbs (5) and one large
6. Place new preformed packing (4) on retainer
7. Place retainer (2) on light housing (3). Secure
with six screws (1).
bulb (6). Turn each bulb to the left and
remove from light housing (3).
CLEAN, INSPECT AND REPAIR
4. Check retainer and housing, replace stop
light-tail light if any part is missing or
damaged (page 12-12).
5. Install two small bulbs
(6) in light housing (3).
the right to secure.
(5) and one large bulb
Push in and turn to
1. Connect battery ground lead (page 13-2).
2. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON. Operate main
light switches to check that left/right stop
light-tail light is operable. Turn all switches
OFF (see your -10).
END OF TASK