INTRODUCTION TO HOW TO USE TROUBLESHOOTINGContinued
The YES arrow takes you to this block. Do steps 1 and 2. In this sample, let us say the test show 17 volts. So the answer to
the question, Does VTM read 19.2 volts or more? is NO. Follow the NO arrow to the reference indicated.
GO TO BY (PAGE 0020 00-2)
1. Perform STE/ICE test 68 starter positive terminal voltage
(WP 0125 00).
2. Does VTM read 19.2 volts or more?
This is how the reference appears once you locate it. Do steps 1 thru 3. Let us say the VTM reads less than 19.2 volts. So the
answer to the question, Does VTM read less than 19.2 volts? is YES. Follow the YES arrow t o the next block.
GO TO CY (PAGE 0020 00-3)
1. Remove cap (1) from slave receptacle (2).
2. Measure voltage at slave receptacle (2) on master switch
panel with engine cranking for 3 t o 5 seconds.
3. Does VTM read less than 19.2 volts?