ENGINE CRANKS BUT WILL NOT START
Tools and Special Tools
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0926 00, Item 65)
See your -10
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Drivers power plant access panels removed
(see your -10)
Power plant rear access panels removed (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant access door open (see your -10)
1. Inspect condition and operation of fuel cut off cable assembly
(WP 0220 00).
2. Is cable assembly in good condition and in proper adjustment?
1. Replace and/or adjust fuel cut off
cable assembly (WP 0220 00).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Disconnect engine fuel return line (1) from quick disconnect
2. Depress plunger on quick disconnect fitting (1). Catch fuel in
3. Crank engine with plunger depressed. Have helper assist.
4. Does fuel flow out while cranking engine?
GO TO AY (PAGE 0021 00-2)