ENGINE CRANKS BUT WILL NOT STARTContinued
1. Drain fuel filters into suitable transparent container (see your -10).
2. Inspect fuel in container.
3. Is fuel clean and uncontaminated?
1. Drain external fuel tanks and refill
with uncontaminated fuel
(WP 0177 00) or(WP 0178 00).
2. Replace primary and secondary fuel
filters (WP 0203 00).
3. Verify no faults found.
1. Engine does not start. Beyond unit maintenance repair.
2. Notify supervisor.
1. Disconnect engine fuel supply line (1) from quick disconnect
2. Manually depress plunger fuel supply line quick disconnect
3. Does fuel flow from fitting?
GO TO BY (PAGE 0021 00-3)
1. Inspect fuel lines between hull supply line to primary filter.
2. Inspect fuel lines between primary filter to fuel pump.
3. Inspect fuel lines between fuel pump to secondary filter.
4. Inspect fuel lines between secondary filter to engine.
5. Are all lines free of kinks and other damage?
1. Replace engine fuel line(s) as
required (WP 0176 00) thru
(WP 0201 00).
2. Verify no faults found.