W A R N I N G
flammable. Always use in
an open area with good air
flow, away from sparks,
h e a t . o r f l a m e s . W e ar
Do not breathe
vapors. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, and
clothes. If you get dizzy while using
solvent, breathe fresh air and get medical
help. If solvent gets on hands, wash them.
If solvent gets in eyes, flush eyes with
a n d g e t m e d i c a l h e lp
Keep fire extinguisher
N O T E
Lower the left crew seat backrest before
you open the battery drawer.
22. Open battery drawer (1) and remove
batteries (see your 20). Clean battery
drawer (see TM 9-6140-200-14). Clean
batteries with dry cleaning solvent.
W A R N I NG
Vapors from methyl isobu-
tyl ketone are harmful. Use
only with good ventilation.
Avoid prolonged breathing
of vapors and contact with
23. Renew adhesive backing on insulation sheets
(2) with methyl isobutyl ketone. Wait 10 to
20 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky.
24. Install two insulation sheets (2) and two
strips (3) on battery drawer (1) front. In-
stall bottom insulation sheet (4) in battery
25. Install left insulation sheet (5), right insula-
tion sheet (6), and top insulation sheet (7)
in battery drawer shield (8). Install rear in-
sulation sheet (9) in rear of battery drawer
26. Place heat exchanger (10) in battery