N O TE
If replacing lead, cut new wire from bulk
supply. Measure original length, gage,
and type of wire.
8. Slide nut (1) over leads (2).
9. Strip insulation from leads (2) to expose just
enough wire to fill holes in contacts (3).
10. Push leads (2) through grommet (4) and
insert in new contacts (3). Solder leads (2)
in contacts (3). Use soldering gun.
N O T E
Make sure leads pass through proper
lettered holes in grommet.
11. Align and install grommet (4) in
receptacle (5). Secure with nut (1).
1. Use multimeter to perform continuity check
3. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON to check for
before connecting batteries.
proper receptacle repair.
2. Connect battery ground lead (page 13-2).
4. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF (see your -10).
END OF TASK