c. If large diameter lead (1), fill crimp (2) on
terminal (3) with solder. Use soldering gun.
Insert lead into melted solder in crimp.
Allow to cool.
d. If small diameter lead (4), position ter-
minal (5) on lead. Crimp terminal on lead.
Use crimping tool from electrical tool kit.
e. Heat shrink those leads with insulated
sleeving (6) on terminal (7). Use heat
10. Install multiple connectors the same way as
single connectors. See steps 7 and 8 above.
11. If removed, install Y-type adapters and
a. Install Y-type adapter (8) on harness
b. Install dummy plugs (10) in male or fe-
male connector (11).
1. Use multimeter to perform continuity check
3. Turn MASTER SWITCH ON (see your -10).
before connecting batteries.
4. Turn MASTER SWITCH OFF (see your -10).
2. Connect battery ground lead (page 13-2).
END OF TASK