TM 9-2350-261 -20-2
CLEAN, INSPECT, AND REPLACE
4. Inspect drive belts. If either belt is worn or
damaged, discard both old belts and install
5. Install two drive belts (1) on drive pulley (2)
and generator pulley (3).
When replacing drive belts, replace in
matched sets only.
6. Turn turnbuckle (4) and tighten belt until
belt deflection at midspan is 1/2 to 5/8 inch
(13 to 16 mm) when 25 pounds (11 kg) of
force is applied.
7. Tighten locknut (5) on rod end (6).
W A R N I N G
2. Stop/shutdown engine (see your -10).
around moving parts can
3. Install engine compartment cover support
allow personnel to get
caught and could result in
injury or death. Tuck in
4. Install power plant rear access panels
1. Start engine (see your -10). Make sure drive
belts are installed properly.
END OF TASK