8. For test numbers 73 or 75, clamp current
probe (1) around cable (2) connecting series
pair of batteries (3). Point arrow on current
probe along cable toward negative (-)
terminal (4). Make sure current probe is
Engine must not start while cranking
engine. If engine starts, repeat step 8.
9. Continue current probe by engaging starter
only long enough to briefly turn engine
(approximately 1 second).
10. Return to troubleshooting.
R E M O VE
11. Pull VTM circuit breaker to OFF.
12. Remove cable W4P1 from VTM jack J3 TK.
13. Remove cable W4P2 from current probe.
14. Install battery cover. See CHECK CARRIER
BATTERIES in your -10.
15. Stow transducer cable W4 and current probe
in transit case.
END OF TASK