OPERATING DOORS (continued)
Closing Drivers Hatch Door
To avoid damaging security latch,
check to make sure it is positioned out
of doorway before closing hatch door.
1. Remove pin (4) from horizontal bracket
(5), and install in stowage position.
2. Pull hold-open latch knob (7) to release
hatch tab (3) from hold-open hatch pin
3. Close hatch door (2) and secure by turning
handle (1) counterclockwise.
Securing Drivers Hatch Door Against
1. Secure door latching handle (3).
2. Push security latch handle (2) forward to stop.
When releasing security latch, make
sure you move handle far enough for
spring-loaded detent ball to engage.
Failure to do this can result in damage
to security latch.
3. To release security latch, pull handle (2) to rear until spring-loaded detent ball (1) engages.