OPERATING DOORS (continued)
1. Pull up latch (2) to clear small door striker
(3) and close upper rear left small door
2. Pull up latch (2) and close upper rear
right small door (1).
Small doors do not have latches to
secure them closed. They are secured
by lower door flange. Do not operate
vehicle without making sure small
doors are secured. Small doors could
be damaged by swinging open while
vehicle is moving.
3. Close lower rear door (p. 2-137).
APU Side Door
APU side door is very heavy. Keep hands clear when opening or closing door.
1. To open APU side door (2), turn latch handle (1) counterclockwise. Grasp "D" ring (3) and pull door (2) open.
To avoid damage to latching mechanism, make sure that latch handle is in unlatched position
before closing door.
2. Close door (2). Secure door (2) by turning latch handle (1) clockwise to stop.