OPERATING DOORS (continued)
4. Secure conveyor cables (8) in door clips
(7) when door (3) is 3-4 feet above fully
To avoid damage to doors, lower rear
door must be open before closing
upper rear door.
5. Close lower rear door (p. 2-137).
If hydraulic power fails, refer to page 2-236 for upper rear door emergency operating procedures.
If electrical power fails, refer to page 2-240 for upper rear door emergency operating procedures.
Upper Rear Door Small Doors
1. Open lower rear door (p. 2-137).
2. Open upper rear right small door (1).
3. Pull up latch (2) and secure small door
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for upper rear left
small door (4).