PATCH PANEL BOX A10 INOPERATIVE (M1068A3 ONLY)Continued
1. Remove cable W126 plug P1 (1) from Roadside Data Panel jack
2. Measure resistance between sockets on P1 (1) and pins on P108
(3) of cable W126 as follows:
Socket A to pin A Socket B to pin B
Socket C to pin C Socket D to pin D
Socket E to pin E Socket F to pin F
Socket G to pin G Socket H to pin H
Socket J to pin J Socket K to pin K
Socket L to pin L Socket M to pin M
Socket N to pin N Socket P to pin P
Socket R to pin R Socket S to pin S
Socket T to pin T Socket U to pin U
Socket V to pin V Socket W to pin W
Socket X to pin X Socket Y to pin Y
Socket Z to pin Z Socket a to pin a
3. Does multimeter read 0 ohms for each measurement?
1. Replace cable W126 (see your -20).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Verify no faults found.