REPAIR COMMANDERS CUPOLA (M113A3, M1059A3, M1064A3, AND M58 ONLY)
Surface on seal marked BOND THIS SIDE should be glued to hull.
10. Apply adhesive to cleaned mating surface around vision block opening. Allow adhesive to become tacky. Install seal
(25) on hull.
11. Install arm (22) and washer (24) in hull bracket. Secure with new spring pin (23).
12. Install thumbscrew (21) in arm (22). Deform first thread of thumbscrew to prevent easy removal.
Do not drill deeper than length of drive screw.
13. Drill three new 3/32 inch holes close to old drive screw holes. Use new clip (19) for template.
14. Align clip (19) on three new holes. Secure with three new drive screws (18).
Use the least number of washers needed to release pin in unlocked position.
15. Install spring (6), pin (3), washers (5), and bushing (4) in commanders hatch.