INSTALL/REMOVE CHEMICAL AGENT AUTOMATIC ALARM KIT (M113A3 ONLY)
Cover plate retention screws are longer than replacement screws in top plate holes.
10. Remove four replacement screws (20) from cover plate holes in carrier top plate. Save screws.
11. Install gasket (21) and cover plate (22). Secure with four longer screws (20).
12. Disconnect wiring harness (1) plug (2) from jack on bottom of junction box (3).
13. Remove two screws (4), washers (5), and junction box (3) from hull.
Only remove indicated leads. Four leads of internal harness should stay attached to terminals
inside junction box.
14. Disconnect power cable (6) leads from junction box (3) as follows:
Lead 7B NEG (7) from terminal (8) on terminal board (9). Lead 6B POS (10) from terminal (11) on circuit