IN BLACKOUT MODE, FLUORESCENT LIGHTS OPERATE INCORRECTLY (M1068A3
1. Lift relay bail and install XK2 relay on relay socket.
2. Raise faceplate (1) and secure to enclosure with ten new
lockwashers (2) and screws (3).
3. Set MASTER SWITCH to ON. Set vehicle BLACKOUT LIGHT
to ON. Be sure ramp door is open.
4. Apply AC power to SICPS system. Set BLACKOUT ENABLE
switch (4) on Power Control Enclosure panel in upward position
5. Do fluorescent lights illuminate?
1. Faulty relay XK5. Beyond unit
2. Notify Supervisor.
1. Verify no faults found.