NO AC/DC INPUT TO ATCCS UPS POWER BOX (M1068A3 ONLY)Continued
1. Set MASTER SWITCH to OFF.
2. Open front cover on ATCCS UPS Storage Box and remove cable
W42 plug P1 (1) from UPS jack DC IN.
3. Measure resistance between pins of plugs P2 (2) and P1 (1) of
cable W42 as follows:
P2 pin A to P1 pin A, E, and F
P2 pin B to P1 pin B, C, and D
4. Does multimeter read 0 ohms for each measurement?
1. Replace cable W42 (WP 0852 00).
2. Verify no faults found.
1. Faulty ATCCS UPS Power. Beyond unit maintenance repair.
2. Notify supervisor.