TRANSMISSION HIGH TEMP INDICATOR COMES ON
Tools and Special Tools
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0926 00, Item 65)
Pressure Gauge Kit (WP 0926 00, Item 35)
See your -10
See your PMCS
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Transmission in SL
Transmission oil level checked (see your PMCS)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant access door open (see your -10)
Drivers power plant access panel removed
(see your -10)
Power plant rear access panel removed (see your -10)
1. Allow power plant to cool.
2. Does TRANS OIL HI TEMP light go off?
1. Go to TRANS OIL HI TEMP
(WP 0057 00).
1. Start engine (see your -10) and run carrier until TRANS OIL HI
TEMP indicator light comes on.
2. Stop carrier (see your -10).
3. Run engine at 1500 rpm for 5 minutes.
4. Is TRANS OIL HI TEMP indicator light still on?
1. No faults found.
2. Return carrier to service.