SERVICE AND/OR PARKING BRAKE WONT HOLD CARRIER
Tools and Special Tools
General Mechanics Tool Kit (WP 0926 00, Item 65)
See your -10
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Carrier blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant access door open (see your -10)
Carrier may move forward. Personnel may be injured or killed.
Keep personnel away from front of carrier.
1. Start engine (see your -10).
2. Release parking brake.
3. Fully depress service brake pedal.
4. Shift transmission selector to 1-4 position.
5. Depress accelerator fully, or until carrier begins to move.
6. Release accelerator and stop engine.
7. Did carrier move forward?
1. Adjust parking brake (WP 0408 00).
2. Verify no faults found.