Unit Mechanic 63T10
See your -10
Engine stopped (see your -10)
Vehicle blocked (see your -10)
Trim vane lowered (see your -10)
Power plant access panels open (see your -10)
Power plant access panels removed (WP 0439 00)
Drivers power plant access panel removed
(WP 0441 00)
Coolant TEMP indicator operation checked
(WP 0053 00)
Moving parts of power unit can seriously injure you.
Clear personnel away from power unit before startup.
Stay clear of moving parts when power unit is running.
1. Start engine (see your -10).
2. Observe speed of ventilating fan (1).
3. Engage THERMOSTATIC FAN SPEED switch (see your -10).
4. Did ventilating fan speed up when switch was engaged?
1. Stop engine (see your -10).
2. Replace THERMOSTATIC FAN
SPEED switch (WP 0231 00).
3. Verify no faults found.