APU MAINTENANCE - CONTINUED
8. If filter element is torn, notify Organizational Maintenance
Compressed air used for cleaning pruposes will not
exceed 30 psi. Use only with effective chip-guarding
and personal protective equipment (goggles/shield,
9. If dirty or clogged, clean element with low-pressure compressed air directed to in-
side of element.
10. Wipe inside of air filter housing with a clean, damp cloth (item 40, Appx D). In-
spect outside of hoses for holes and tears.
11. Place filter element (6) into filter housing (7).
12. Install wing nut (5).
When installing cap, make sure outer edge of cap marked
TOP is Iocatd at top of air cleaner.
13. Install dust cap assembly (2) and secure air filter housing clamp (1).
3 - 49