OPERATING THE CONVEYOR
Deploying the Conveyor
1. Open lower rear door (p 2-135).
2. Activate hydraulic system (p 2-129).
Remove cables from clips as upper rear door opens.
3. Open upper rear door (ballistic shield) to 90-degree position (p 2-137).
Make sure cables are properly attached to conveyor,
or conveyor may drop.
Have an assistant hold conveyor in stowed position
as you release stowage strap (1). This will prevent
conveyor from slipping from stowed position, caus-
ing serious injury to you or others.
Keep all parts of your body clear of conveyor hinges.
4. Have an assistant restrain conveyor in stowed position. Make sure cables
(2) are secure and release conveyor from stowage strap (1).