OPERATING DOORS - Continued
Top Middle Door
This door is very heavy.
To prevent injury you will
need two assistants on
top of vehicle.
Before closing top mid-
dle door, latch must be
completely flipped over
to rear to prevent damage
to handle and latch.
You may haveto reposition
machine gun before open-
ing or closing door.
Latch is on inside of door
1. Remove projectile rack stowage box guard
quick disconnect pins (1) on left projectile racks.
Fold down two guard plates (2).
2. To open door, turn latch handie (3) counterclockwise to disengage latches.
With help of two assistants, raise door.
3. Release bar (4) from stowage location by pulling quick-release pin (5). Se-
cure door with bar (4) and quick-release pin (5).
if top right or top left doors have been opened, close
them before closing top middle door.
4. To close door, remove quick-reiease pin (5) and bar (4). With help of two
assistants, close door. Make sure door latches securely.
5. Stow bar (4) and secure with pin (5).