CREW SEATS - Continued
Right Front Double Seat
Seat is heavy and difficult to maneuver alone. To avoid
injury, obtain an assistant before proceeding.
1. Remove quick-release pins (1) which secure seat to left-hand sponson (un-
der APU compartment).
2. Carry seat to mounting location at right-hand sponson.
3. Correctly aline mounting holes of seat and sponson lugs, and install pins
4. Grasp seat bracket and rotate. As
backrest passes horizontal, seat will
5. As backrest and seat reach full de-
ployment, pivot bracket (2) into slots
6. Before releasing backrest, make
sure support joint (4) is locked.