Thoroughly clean threads and gasket surface
with stiff brush. Ensure pressure relief vent
(1) grooves are unobstructed.
Thoroughly clean threads of top collar (2)
with stiff brush. Wipe clean with a rag.
23. Remove retainer (3) and preformed packing
(4) which secure stem indicator assembly
(5). Clean or replace parts as required. Cap
(6) should be replaced only if damaged.
24. Reassemble cap indicator (7). Reset indicator
by pulling it in.
Clean gasket (8) and quad ring (9) with dry
wiping rag. Inspect for cuts, breaks, wear,
Apply a thin coat of grease
Install gasket (8) and quad
to gasket (8)
ring (9) on filler
Ensure inside of shell (11) is clean and dry.
Fill extinguisher with agent as required.
Install filler cap (10).
Lift puncture lever (12) and place hose (13)
behind lever securing nozzle (14) in