R E P A I R R O A D S I D E D C P O W E R E X T E N S I O N B O X A 9
( M 1 0 6 8 O N L Y )
D E S C R I P T I O N
This task covers: Disassemble (page 21. 1-17).
Clean, Inspect, and Repair (see Chapter 2).
Assemble (page 21.1-18).
Automotive Fuel and Electrical System Repair
Took Kit (Item 7, App B)
Roadside DC power extension box removed
(see your -20)
Fuel and Elec Sys Rep 63G10
D I S A S S E M B L E
S e e w i r i n g d i a g r a m f o r a s s e m -
5. Remove four screws (15), locknuts (16), dust
cap (13), and connector J23 (17) from
cover (2). Discard locknuts.
ble/disassemble wires to connectors.
6. Disconnect leads from connectors if necessary.
1. Remove four screws (1), cover (2) and
gasket (3) from extension box (4).
Tag all leads before disconnecting for
proper assembly later.
2. Remove four screws (5), locknuts (6), and
connector J1 (7) from extension box (4).
3. Remove four screws (8), locknuts (9), and
connector J2 (10) from extension box (4).
4. Remove sixteen screws (11), locknuts (12),
four dust caps (13), and four connectors
J18-J21 (14) from cover (2). Discard
GO TO NEXT PAGE